These cookies are very quick to make and also quite delicious.
I often try different recipes I can find online but most of the time they don’t really work out for me. Sometimes the cookies are burning in the oven, or stay too flat or the cookie dough doesn’t look the way it should.
Also I don’t like my cookies to be too buttery and sweet – I mean cookies are never going to be a healthy thing in any shape or form BUT if you want to treat yourself it can be with a reduced amount of butter and sugar (compared to other recipes) and still have delicious cookies. that’s at least my opinion, but its personal preference I guess. So, I’d give you the advice that if you make this recipe – just taste the raw cookie dough and should it not be sweet enough just go ahead and add some more sugar.
So for the recipe:
- Mix all the ingredients (besides the chocolate drops) until a dough forms
- If the dough is too dry and crumbly add a little more butter, if its way too wet add a little more flour
- Now add the chocolate drops. I used about a small handful of the drops - just use as much as you like
- stir everything again - then start to form about 12 equal dough balls
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F (180˚C)
- Bake the cookies for 13-15 minutes. If they get brown before that then take them out a little earlier.
- Enjoy !