If you are searching for the perfect recipe to make the most delicious pancakes you ever had – this one is for you !
Tip: I don´t really like my pancakes to be really sweet since I put a lot of applesauce on them anyway but if that’s not true for you, then simply double the amount of sugar from 50 to 100 gram.
- 1 1/16 cup Plantmilk 250ml (I use oat milk)
- 1 1/2 cup flour 200g
- 1/4 cup sugar 50g
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tbsp baking powder
- Mix all the dry ingredients, then add the wet ones and blend everything until there are no lumps left.(add a bit more milk if you prefer thinner pancakes or add more flour if they should be thicker.)
- Preheat a pan on medium heat, you can fry the pancakes with or without oil – I usually don’t use Oil but that also depends on the pan.
- When the pan is hot enough, put about 2-3 tbsp of the dough for each pancake into the pan.
- As soon as there are a few bubbles (see the picture) on the surface, flip the pancakes (after about 2-3 minutes) and fry them for about 1 more minute.